RTI & AIMSweb
What is RtI?
RtI is a process designed to help schools focus on high quality interventions that are matched to student needs and monitored on a frequent basis.
The information gained from an Rti process is used by school personnel and parents to adapt instruction and to make decisions regarding the student’s educational program.
What If My Child is Having Difficulty With
Academics or Behavior in School?
- Contact your child’s teacher and ask about RtI.
- Discuss with your child any concerns you and/or the teacher have regarding academics or behavior.
For More Information Contact Your Child’s Principal:
- Blackstone School- Stacy Kelly 539-6888
- Lincoln School- Vicki Johnson 538-6226
- Northbrook School- Beth Wackerlin 539-6237